I was doing my econs wb in the noon just now. Stucked at MCQ. Tried maths G.P, stucked again. The same for Chem. I was all stressed up. Couldnt complete a single shit.
Went to baozhen jiejie's chalet just now. Norven's birthday! He's turning 3 this coming 19th. They're clelebrating his birthday 10days earlier. He's as cute as ever la. Anw he likes the taxi very much! Jvn- picked for me one. LOL.
Tmr's going to IMM to see 5566 with Wanyi. As early as 6. See. I'm sacrificing my preciouos time for her. She better be touched. Haha. Nah, actually I myself also hope to see 5566 live in persons! Okay, I'm not crazy over them or whatsoever. I still perfer Weibo. =x
Syf is coming.
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:40 am
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand